ARE YOU NUTS FOR SUMMER CAMP?
Nuts for Camping Calendar:
- Commitment - the earlier you get them in, the earlier you can get selling.
- Nut Take Orders Begin: February 1st
- (or when Scouts receive order forms)
- Nut Informational Session at February Roundtables.
- Nut Orders Due no later than Thursday, March 12th to the Council Service Center
- Nut Order Distribution: April 6th—9th*
- Payment Due for Nuts at pick-up
- Camp Drawing Registration Due By: Friday, April 17th (online registration)
- Free Week at Camp Drawing: Wednesday, April 22nd
*Distribution will be at the Council Service center (41 Saw Mill River Road, Hawthorne NY 10532)
**The total due to the Council is to be paid on or before Thursday, April 9th, 2020 (at time of pickup). Payment is by one unit check made payable to Westchester-Putnam Council (credit card payments will incur 3% service fees).
Nuts for Camping Units receive 35% commission
- Nuts for Summer Camp—Every youth who sells 5 items will receive a Nuts for Summer Camp Patch (patches are ordered on the Unit Order)
- Every Scout who sells 15 containers or more will receive an entry in the Free Week of Camping drawing. There will be one (1) free week of camp given away for each $10,000 in total sales (i.e. Council Gross total $30,000 in Nut Sales = 3 Camp drawings at a Westchester Putnam Council Camp). Leaders will register their Scouts online.