BSA medical form Use the "All Scouting Events" form for activities LESS THAN 72 HOURS.
- This form is in fillable pdf format. It is helpful to click "Highlight Fields" on the right side of the purple bar in the upper right corner to make it easier to see the required information.
- If you are unable to fill in the form, try updating to the latest FREE version of Adobe Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- OA weekend events require submission of Part A and Part B of the "All Scouting Events" form for activities LESS THAN 72 HOURS.
- Signature is REQUIRED on Part A.
- Signature is REQUIRED on Part B for administration of non-prescription and prescription medications to a youth.
- Remember to attach a copy of BOTH SIDES of your medical insurance card to the medical form.
Ordeal registration form
Candidates for membership MUST REGISTER 30 DAYS IN ADVANCE for an Ordeal.
The Ordeal registration form is not available on this web site. It was mailed after April 1 to elected Scouts and nominated adults who have been approved by the selection committee. If you do not receive your letter by May 1 or if you have misplaced the form sent to you, contact the Operations Adviser.
Ceremonies Recognition - Requirements and form for the Ceremonies T-shirt and Ceremonial Team Necklace.
Elangomat Recognition - Requirements and form for the Elangomat T-shirt, Elangomat Patch, Brotherhood patch segment, Cheerfulness patch segment, Service patch segment
Service Recognition - Requirements and form for the Service T-shirt