2015 Popcorn Dates Popcorn & Program Extravaganza (May 27, 2015)
Popcorn Signup Deadline (Jun 30, 2015)
Popcorn Show-n-Sell Order Deadline (Aug 7, 2015)
POPCORN Fundraiser BEGINS! (Sep 12, 2015)
Show-n-Sell Pickup for Units (Sep 12, 2015)
Popcorn Fundraiser Ends (Nov 2, 2015)
Show-n-Sell Return and Payment (Nov 7, 2015)
Take Order/Prize Orders Due Online (Nov 7, 2015)
Take Order Pickup for Units (Nov 21, 2015)
Take Order Payment Due (Dec 11, 2015)
Popcorn Victory Party (Jan 21, 2016)
2015 Project Popcorn
The 2015 Popcorn Sale is coming soon with great product and great incentives to motivate our Scouts, Parents and Leaders!
- Great merchandise mix. 10 items at $20 or less, with a lower overall average price this year. Product Lineup coming soon!
- Weekly “Filled-it-Up” Incentive for the "elite" sellers. Each fill-it-up form has a weekly chance to win prizes from a Motorized Razor Scooter, Mongoose Dirt Bike, iPad Mini, and more.
- Prize for every $600+ Seller (in addition to their other prizes)
- Mystery Houses with chance to win X-Box 1!!!
- Popcorn Victory Party
- Up to 37% Commission for units
NEED TO ASK A QUESTION? WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU. CONTACT YOUR DISTRICT POPCORN KERNEL OR EMAIL TO POPCORN@WPCBSA.ORG
Manitoga– Sue Volpato jsv103aol.com
Mohican—Donna Louis donnalouis628gmail.com
Where does the Money Go?
Units keep their commission to help fund their unit's program and how the money used is entirely up to
them. Some units use it to raise funds for a big trip, summer camp, new gear, or just regular operating
expenses. Many units pay for their entire year's program with this one fundraiser!
The Council's portion of the sale helps fund things like Camperships, Council Program Events, and
improvements at our 2 great Camps! All of the money gets directly re-invested into local Scouting.