Council Executive Board
The Westchester-Putnam Council Executive Board is elected annually by the Council members-at-large and Chartered Organization Representatives.
The Executive Board is the governing body of the council territory. It is comprised entirely of volunteer members from Westchester and Putnam Counties. It establishes the council program, carries out resolutions, establishes and enforces policy and provides volunteer leadership for many aspects of the Council’s responsibilities to the community and the local units.
Among the Board’s responsibilities are:
- Approves the program and plans of various committees.
- Approves and administers the Council budget.
- Coordinates and supports the districts in various phases of the Scouting program.
- Raises the funding necessary to carry out the Scouting program in Westchester and Putnam.
- Provide and maintain superior camping facilities to promote and support Scoutings outdoor education programs and host summer camps.
- President- John G. Callahan
- Executive Vice President- Gordon Elliot
- Immediate Past President- David J. Walsh
- Council Commissioner- Chris Kristensen
- Treasurer & Chief Financial Officer- Tom Campanile
- Legal Counsel- Hon. John M. Perone
- VP Administration- Deborah Marello
- VP Properties- Peter Ciacci
- VP Development- Steven Jones
- VP District Operations- Bro. Thomas Leto
- VP Membership- Paxton Louis
- VP Program- Donna Ragusa
- VP Special Projects-
- VP Strategic Plan-
- Algonquin – Mike Occhicone
- Manitoga – Joshua Davies
- Mohican – Dina Bochnik
- Muscoot – Dr. Eugene Sidoti
- Louis Alagno – Chief, Mount Pleasant Police Department (Ret)
- Steven L. Alfasi, Esq – Law Offices of Steven L. Alfasi
- Donald V. Almeida - PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Maria Bronzi - Altium Wealth Management
- John G. Callahan, Esq – City of White Plains
- Thomas F. Campanile - Ernst & Young LLP
- Peter Ciacci – New York State Police
- John M. Coughlin - The Coughlin Group
- Joshua Davies
- Gordon Elliot
- David A. Eppinger – Meadows Office Furniture
- John F. Finegan
- William Gannon – All American Recycling Corp.
- Charles Gonzalez - Integrity Advisors Pension Consultants
- Alan R. Green – M&T Bank
- Per Hellman - Millennium Hotels and Resorts (Ret)
- Mike Hurson, Esq - Bronx Legal Aid Society
- Jess Hurwitz - FleetWeather
- Stephen J. Jones - Jones Morrison, LLP
- John E. Kiernan – Greenwich Associates LLC
- Christian J. Kristensen – Turner Construction Co.
- Joseph P. Landy – Warburg Pincus LLC
- Bro. Thomas R. Leto – Iona Preparatory
- James H. Levi – Levi Co.
- Paxton J. Louis
- Edward Mann – Mercy College
- Lucretia Mann – Mercy College
- Marion K. McBride - The Home Team
- John Michin – Yonkers Fire Department (Ret)
- John M. Murtagh, Esq - Gaines, Novick, Ponzini, Cossu & Venditti, LLP
- Pennye W. Nash - Sancia Health Care
- Michael F. Nolan – IBM Corp.
- Mike Occhicone – Westchester County District Attorney’s Office
- Richard Perlman – Montclair Electronics Inc.
- Hon. John M. Perone – NYS Supreme Court Justice (Ret)
- Denis F. Pisanello – Peeskill City School District (Ret)
- Linda Puoplo – City of White Plains
- Raymond L. Quartararo - Jones Lang LaSalle
- Donna Ragusa
- R. Todd Rockefeller – DRSW Insurance
- Bernard Rothman – Attorney at Law
- Paul Ryan - Local Union #3, IBEW
- William Schiavo – Teamster Foreman
- Sheriff Donald B. Smith, Putnam County Sheriff's Office
- Byron Smalls - City of White Plains Youth Bureau
- Joseph N. Stineman - JNS Group LLC
- David J. Talbot – Ultimate Beverage Challenge
- John L. Tripodi - Kraft Foods International (Ret)
- Joseph Trovato - MetLife
- Robert C. Walker - Lakeland Central School District (Ret)
- David J. Walsh – Amalgamated Life Insurance Co.
- Ross M. Weale – Waccabuc Enterprises Inc.
- Peter G. Wilcox - PepsiCo