Council Executive Board
The Westchester-Putnam Council Executive Board is elected annually by the Council members-at-large and Chartered Organization Representatives.
The Executive Board is the governing body of the council territory. It is comprised entirely of volunteer members from Westchester and Putnam Counties. It establishes the council program, carries out resolutions, establishes and enforces policy and provides volunteer leadership for many aspects of the Council’s responsibilities to the community and the local units.
Among the Board’s responsibilities are:
- Approves the program and plans of various committees.
- Approves and administers the Council budget.
- Coordinates and supports the districts in various phases of the Scouting program.
- Raises the funding necessary to carry out the Scouting program in Westchester and Putnam.
- Provide and maintain superior camping facilities to promote and support Scoutings outdoor education programs and host summer camps.
- President- John G. Callahan
- Executive Vice President- Gordon J. Elliot
- Immediate Past President- David J. Walsh
- Council Commissioner- Christian J. Kristensen
- Treasurer & Chief Financial Officer- Thomas F. Campanile
- Legal Counsel- Hon. John M. Perone
- VP Administration- Vacant
- VP Camping & Properties- Peter J. Ciacci
- VP Development- Stephen J. Jones
- VP District Operations- Joshua W. Davies
- VP Membership- Paxton Louis
- VP Program- Donna Ragusa
- VP Special Projects- Alan R. Green
- VP Strategic Plan- Bro. Thomas R. Leto
- Algonquin – Mike Occhicone
- Manitoga – Joshua Davies
- Mohican – Dina Bochnik
- Muscoot – Dr. Eugene Sidoti
- Louis Alagno – Chief, Mount Pleasant Police Department (Ret)
- Donald V. Almeida - PricewaterhouseCoopers (Ret)
- John G. Callahan, Esq – City of White Plains
- Thomas F. Campanile - Ernst & Young LLP
- Peter Ciacci – New York State Police
- John M. Coughlin - The Coughlin Group
- Gordon Elliot
- David A. Eppinger – Meadows Office Furniture
- Bruce Feniger - Pamal Broadcasting
- Robert Fenty
- John F. Finegan
- William Gannon
- Charles Gonzalez - Integrity Advisors Pension Consultants
- Alan R. Green – M&T Bank
- Per Hellman - Millennium Hotels and Resorts (Ret)
- Jess Hurwitz - FleetWeather
- Stephen J. Jones - Jones Morrison, LLP
- John E. Kiernan – ALICO Inc.
- Christian J. Kristensen – Turner Construction Co.
- Bro. Thomas R. Leto – Iona Preparatory
- James H. Levi – Levi Co.
- Paxton J. Louis
- Laura Mackenzie - MasterCard
- Edward Mann – Mercy College
- Lucretia Mann – Mercy College
- Debra Marello - D'Arcangelo & Co.
- John Michin – Yonkers Fire Department (Ret)
- Jann Mirchandani - Westchester Marketing Café LLC
- John M. Murtagh, Esq - Gaines, Gruner, Ponzini & Novick LLP
- Richard Perlman – Montclair Electronics Inc.
- Hon. John M. Perone – NYS Supreme Court Justice (Ret)
- Denis F. Pisanello – Peeskill City School District (Ret)
- Raymond L. Quartararo - JP Morgan Chase
- Donna Ragusa
- Paul Ryan - Local Union #3, IBEW (Ret)
- William Schiavo – Teamster Foreman (Ret)
- Christopher Sclafani - Care Mount Medical
- Sheriff Donald B. Smith, Putnam County Sheriff's Office
- Byron Smalls - City of White Plains Youth Bureau
- Alfred Solomon - City of New York
- Joseph N. Stineman - Fogel Neal Partners LLC
- David J. Talbot – Ultimate Beverage Challenge
- John Thompson - Douglas Elliman Commercial
- John L. Tripodi - Kraft Foods International (Ret)
- Joseph Trovato - MetLife (Ret)
- Robert C. Walker - Lakeland Central School District (Ret)
- David J. Walsh – Amalgamated Life Insurance Co.
- Ross M. Weale – Waccabuc Enterprises Inc.
- Hon. Gordon J. Whiting - Angelo, Gordon & Co.
- Peter G. Wilcox - PepsiCo